Ace Holidays aims to make your trip rewarding, satisfying, and interesting in Nepal, Bhutan, and Tibet at a reasonable price.
Ace Holidays' team provides you a complete service, satisfies you 100% and takes you to the interesting places of Nepal, Bhutan ,and Tibet.
The local guides and porters of Ace Holidays lead you, accompany you, and care you in the Himalayan Regions of Nepal, Bhutan, and Tibet.
Ace Holidays' Homestay Trek familiarizes with Gorkha village's culture, festivals, and lifestyles.
According to the educationists, education is also an interaction between the students and the nature.
Ace Holidays also arranges ceremony, such as ‘Wed in Nepal.’ Trekking cum wedding is enjoying and bonding.
Photography Tour takes to the spell bounding destinations of Nepal, which impresses eyes, heart, and mind.
“Bardia National Park is the Largest and the most Undisturbed Wilderness Plain Region of Nepal.“
Bardia Jungle Safari takes place in the Bardia National Park, which was established to protect representative ecosystems and to conserve tiger and its prey. Side by side, the park has noticeable numbers of wild elephants and one-horned rhinoceros. There are more than 250 species of birds in the park. Other birds include the Bengal florican, white-rumped vulture, and bar-headed geese.The park also has Gharial and marsh mugger crocodiles and Gangetic dolphins, which can be spotted on rafting and canoe trips along the Geruwa River. The alluvial grasslands and subtropical moist deciduous forests have made the jungle of Bardia beautiful and attractive to visit. Also 70% of the park is covered with the grassland and the savannah. The park is a home to 53 mammals, including swamp deer and Gangetic dolphin.
For 1 Pax: USD 870 per person
For 2-3 Pax: USD 810 per person
For 4 and above: USD 770 per person
• Hotel / pick up & drop off by tourist vehicle.
• Flight from Kathmandu to Nepalgunj and vice-versa.
• Transfer from Nepalgunj airport to a national park and back to Nepalgunj by tourist vehicle with driver.
• Guided tours and activities inside the Bardia National Park.
• Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with hot drinks.
• A government licensed English speaking safari guide during the trip.
• All local permits and entrance fees.
• All government taxes / tourist services charges / vat / official expenses.
• One night hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on day 03.
• Travel insurance (recommended).
• International airfare to and from Nepal.
• You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu.(Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 15 days can be obtained by paying US $ 25 or equivalent Nepalese currency. Similarly, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 30 days and 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 and US $ 100 respectively. Please bring 2 passport size photos)
• Tips for guide and driver (Tipping is expected).
• Any other expenses which is not mentioned on ‘Price Includes’ section.