Ace Holidays aims to make your trip rewarding, satisfying, and interesting in Nepal, Bhutan, and Tibet at a reasonable price.
Ace Holidays' team provides you a complete service, satisfies you 100% and takes you to the interesting places of Nepal, Bhutan ,and Tibet.
The local guides and porters of Ace Holidays lead you, accompany you, and care you in the Himalayan Regions of Nepal, Bhutan, and Tibet.
Ace Holidays' Homestay Trek familiarizes with Gorkha village's culture, festivals, and lifestyles.
According to the educationists, education is also an interaction between the students and the nature.
Ace Holidays also arranges ceremony, such as ‘Wed in Nepal.’ Trekking cum wedding is enjoying and bonding.
Photography Tour takes to the spell bounding destinations of Nepal, which impresses eyes, heart, and mind.
“The park protects 56 species of mammals including one horned rhinoceros, Royal Bengal Tiger, leopard, sloth bear, Asian elephant, striped hyena, Gangatic dolphin and wild bison.“
Chitwan Jungle Safari, which takes place inside Chitwan National Park, is the third biggest attraction of Nepal. Established in 1973, it is a UNESCO Natural Heritage Site. Its forest and grasslands extends more than 2600 sq km. The park is located in the southern plain of Nepal. The park is also a home to 43 species of mammals, as well as to 543 species of birds. On the edge of Chitwan is Sauraha, which is a well-known tourist spot. The park has a range of climatic seasons each offering unique experience. October through February with average temperature of 25C offers an enjoyable climate. From March to June, temperatures can reach as high as 43*C. Elephant safari provides an opportunity to get a closer view of the endangered One-horned Rhinoceros and the elusive Royal Bengal Tiger, including deer, monkeys, leopards, wild elephants and sloth bears. Activities in Chitwan include the followings
Tharu Cultural Program
For 1 Pax: USD 250 per person
For 2-3 Pax: USD 180 per person
For 4 and above: USD 160 per person
Optional: USD 180 for Private car transfer from Kathmandu – Chitwan – Kathmandu with driver (per car).
• Accommodation in the resort in twin sharing/double basis.
• Hotel / pick up & drop off by a tourist vehicle.
• Transfer from Kathmandu – Chitwan – Kathmandu by tourist shared Bus.
• Guided tours and activities inside the Chitwan National Park.
• Full board meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) with hot drinks.
• A government licensed English speaking safari guide during the trip.
• All local permits and entrance fees.
• All government taxes / tourist services charges / vat / official expenses.
• Travel insurance (recommended).
• International airfare to and from Nepal.
• You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu (A tourist visa with multiple entries for 15 days can be obtained by paying US $ 25 or equivalent foreign currency. Please bring 2 copies of passport size photos).
• Tips for guide and driver (Tipping is expected).
• Any other expenses, which is not mentioned on ‘Price Includes’ section.