Ace Holidays aims to make your trip rewarding, satisfying, and interesting in Nepal, Bhutan, and Tibet at a reasonable price.
Ace Holidays' team provides you a complete service, satisfies you 100% and takes you to the interesting places of Nepal, Bhutan ,and Tibet.
The local guides and porters of Ace Holidays lead you, accompany you, and care you in the Himalayan Regions of Nepal, Bhutan, and Tibet.
Ace Holidays' Homestay Trek familiarizes with Gorkha village's culture, festivals, and lifestyles.
According to the educationists, education is also an interaction between the students and the nature.
Ace Holidays also arranges ceremony, such as ‘Wed in Nepal.’ Trekking cum wedding is enjoying and bonding.
Photography Tour takes to the spell bounding destinations of Nepal, which impresses eyes, heart, and mind.
“The Natural beauty of Nepal offers the most Amazing Options for the Photographers. Its Wide Range of Exciting Locations and Activities Provide Varieties of Tastes to a Photographer.“
Famous myths, bustling streets, busy markets, historical monuments, and exquisite temples are the menus of Photography Tour. Activities, such as driving on the meandering roads, reaching the hilltops of Nagarkot are rewarding from the point of view of a photographer, as well as from the point of view of a traveler, who wants to see the splendid view of sunrise on Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, Gauri Shanker, and Mount Everest. Hiking leads to a scenic place, a main attraction of the photographers. These photographers also step into the UNESCO World Heritage Sites, wherein they will have an opportunity to capture the architectural grandeurs in their cameras.
As the photographers head further, that is,Tansen, a typical and historical town of Nepal, they find the view more scenic. Tansen is also known as the most beautiful town of Nepal. Its major attractions are Srinagar hill, and Ranighat, a masterpiece of architecture. As the photographers hike to Shivapuri National Park, they start exploring the natural history of this park. Later, they also walk on the trail that traverses the region of beautiful flora. Another aspect of the Photography Tour is Pokhara, the city of lakes, which has a spectacular backdrop of Machhapuchhre mountain (Fishtail Mountain) and a tranquil valley, which abounds with lush vegetation. This vegetation also includes diversity of flowers, and meets all the objectives of the photographers. Further, Pokhara has interesting geographical wonders, such as Gupteshower Mahadev Cave, gorges, and waterfalls. it also has historical monuments, and Sarangkot hill, which offers a panoramic view of mountains. Photography Tour also takes the photographers to the World Peace Pagoda of Nepal.
• Accommodation in the resort in twin sharing/double basis.
• Hotel / pick up & drop off by a tourist vehicle.
• Transfer from Kathmandu – Chitwan – Kathmandu by tourist vehicle
• A government licensed English speaking safari guide during the trip.
• All local permits and entrance fees.
• Travel insurance (recommended).
• International airfare to and from Kathmandu, Nepal.
• You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu (A tourist visa with multiple entries for 15 days can be obtained by paying US $ 25 or equivalent foreign currency. Please bring 2 copies of passport size photos).
• Tips for guide and driver (Tipping is expected).
• Any other expenses, not mentioned on ‘Price Includes’ section.