Ace Holidays aims to make your trip rewarding, satisfying, and interesting in Nepal, Bhutan, and Tibet at a reasonable price.
Ace Holidays' team provides you a complete service, satisfies you 100% and takes you to the interesting places of Nepal, Bhutan ,and Tibet.
The local guides and porters of Ace Holidays lead you, accompany you, and care you in the Himalayan Regions of Nepal, Bhutan, and Tibet.
Ace Holidays' Homestay Trek familiarizes with Gorkha village's culture, festivals, and lifestyles.
According to the educationists, education is also an interaction between the students and the nature.
Ace Holidays also arranges ceremony, such as ‘Wed in Nepal.’ Trekking cum wedding is enjoying and bonding.
Photography Tour takes to the spell bounding destinations of Nepal, which impresses eyes, heart, and mind.
“Trishuli River is Nepal’s most popular rafting river, which has impressive gorges, exciting rapids, some easier sections and this river can be reached and smoothly both from Kathmandu and from Pokhara.“
Trishuli River Rafting is rafting in the most popular river of Nepal, which has impressive gorges, exciting rapids, easier sections, and which is located at a close distance both from Kathmandu and from Pokhara. Certainly, the Trishuli River rafting is the ideal rafting trip if you are looking for extreme adventure from the rapids, and if you want to have an experience of a lifetime in the wild current of the river in Nepal. Ace Holidays has both 2 days and 1 day rafting trip in the Trishuli River, from February to June and from September to mid-December. The scenery from the Trishuli River also includes a glimpse of the cable car, heading to a famous Hindu Temple called Manakamana, a goddess, who fulfills your wish. Trisuli river is an excellent river if you are also looking for a short river trip, without the challenge of huge rapids, but with some really exciting rapids in a peaceful environment, along the white sandy beaches, wherein your tenting camp awaits you. This rafting introduces you to some aspects of the natural history of Nepal, as well as influences you 100%.
NOTE: Ace Holidays organizes this rafting trip in a fixed group departure, as well as on customized basis. Fixed departure trips are available almost every day. The group size could be from 4 to 30 people.
For the private trip departure, Ace Holidays needs a minimum group of 4 to conduct this rafting trip. Any group consisting of less than 4 people is subjected to rise in Trip Price. Please note that the larger size of group can substantially decrease the price of the rafting trip. Hence, Ace Holidays would like to suggest you to book rafting with your friends and family.
For 1 day Rafting: USD 70 per person
For 2 day Rafting: USD 150 per person
• All the rafting equipments i.e. boat, lifejacket, paddle, waterproof bag, etc.
• Full board meals when camping and lunch for one day rafting trip.
• Hotel / pick up by shared tourist vehicle & dropoff by shared public bus after rafting.
• All local permits and entrance fees.
• A camping cook for the two days rafting trip.
• Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine etc. for local staff.
• Travel insurance (must).
• International airfare to and from Nepal.
• Any other expenses, not mentioned in ‘Price Includes’ section.
• Alcoholic and cold drinks.
• Tips for guide and driver (Tipping is expected).
• You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu (A tourist visa with multiple entries for 15 days can be obtained by paying US $ 25 or equivalent foreign currency. Please bring 2 copies of passport size photos).