Ace Holidays aims to make your trip rewarding, satisfying, and interesting in Nepal, Bhutan, and Tibet at a reasonable price.
Ace Holidays' team provides you a complete service, satisfies you 100% and takes you to the interesting places of Nepal, Bhutan ,and Tibet.
The local guides and porters of Ace Holidays lead you, accompany you, and care you in the Himalayan Regions of Nepal, Bhutan, and Tibet.
Ace Holidays' Homestay Trek familiarizes with Gorkha village's culture, festivals, and lifestyles.
According to the educationists, education is also an interaction between the students and the nature.
Ace Holidays also arranges ceremony, such as ‘Wed in Nepal.’ Trekking cum wedding is enjoying and bonding.
Photography Tour takes to the spell bounding destinations of Nepal, which impresses eyes, heart, and mind.
“Known for its Steepness and Wildness, the Bhote Koshi Gives you an Exceptional Lifetime Rafting Experience.“
Rafting in the Bhote Koshi River includes rafting in the steepest river of Nepal. The Bhote Koshi is also the wildest river of Nepal. It carves a steep valley, drops directly from the top and gradually eases to more streams that are placid. The rapids are classed both as high level and as low level and are also famous for kayaking. The Bhote Koshi originates in the Tibetan Plateau from where it flows down steep gorges to Nepal in the south. Naturally, the landscape it flows through is rugged, adding thrills to the rafting trip. It is a tough ride with Class IV and Class V rapids at the higher flows and Class III in the lower levels. The best time for rafting in this river is from October to December and from February to April. To reach the starting point of rafting, the rafters drive from Kathmandu. This rafting lasts for 2 or 3 days and is camping in nature. The river flows through narrow canyons covered in lush green vegetation, accompanied by ocassionals crystal clear waterfalls.
NOTE: Ace Holidays also organizes this rafting trip on a customized basis. Fixed group departure is available only during the high season (October, November, March, April, and May). Please contact Ace Holidays for detailed information on fixed departure dates.
Ace Holidays needs a minimum group of 4 to run this rafting. Any group consisting of less than 4 people is subjected to rise in price. Please note that larger group of size means larger decrease in price. Hence, Ace Holidays suggests you to book this trip with your family and friends.
Price for 1 Day Rafting
For 1 Pax: USD 330 per person
For 2-3 Pax: USD 180 per person
For 4 and above: USD 90 per person
Price for 2 day Rafting
For 1 Pax: USD 660 per person
For 2-3 Pax: USD 390 per person
For 4 and above: USD 170 per person
• Tented camps in Riverside Pool (provided if stayed overnight).
• The rafting equipments, for examples, boat, life jacket, paddle, waterproof bag etc.
• Full board meals when camping and lunch for one day rafting trip
• Hotel / pick up & drop off by a tourist vehicle.
• All local permits and entrance fees.
• A camping cook for the two days rafting trip.
• Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine, etc. for local staff.
• Travel insurance.
• International airfare to and from Nepal.
• Any other expense, not mentioned in ‘Price Includes’ section
• Alcohols and cold drinks.
• Tips for guide and driver (guide and driver expect tips from you).
• You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu (A tourist visa with multiple entries for 15 days can be obtained by paying US $ 25 or equivalent foreign currency. Please bring 2 passport size photos).