Ace Holidays aims to make your trip rewarding, satisfying, and interesting in Nepal, Bhutan, and Tibet at a reasonable price.
Ace Holidays' team provides you a complete service, satisfies you 100% and takes you to the interesting places of Nepal, Bhutan ,and Tibet.
The local guides and porters of Ace Holidays lead you, accompany you, and care you in the Himalayan Regions of Nepal, Bhutan, and Tibet.
Ace Holidays' Homestay Trek familiarizes with Gorkha village's culture, festivals, and lifestyles.
According to the educationists, education is also an interaction between the students and the nature.
Ace Holidays also arranges ceremony, such as ‘Wed in Nepal.’ Trekking cum wedding is enjoying and bonding.
Photography Tour takes to the spell bounding destinations of Nepal, which impresses eyes, heart, and mind.
“Ace Hoilidays arranges some simple activities and outings that cover culture, wildlife, trekking, sightseeing, language, dancing and singing, all of which form an educational trip suitable for a student.“
In the student trip, the students get an excellent opportunity to learn about all the aspects of the Nepali culture, as well as about the lifestyles of the Nepalese villagers. They also eat the Nepalese foods, cooked by the villagers, and they also attend 1 hour Nepali language course run by an experienced Nepali teacher. In the student trip, they also visit the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Kathmandu and Bhaktapur. They also visit Pokhara, the city of lakes, as well as the geographical wonders of this city, such as gorge, and caves. Also they head off to Sarankot, a famous tourist destination of Nepal, located on a ridge. Sarangkot offers a panoramic view of mountains and sunrise. From the cool and hilly region of Pokhara, they head off to the plain region of Nepal, that is, Chitwan National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site of Nepal and a home to the Royal Bengal Tigers.
During the trip, they will be accompanied by a guide and will travel in a deluxe air-conditioned coach. Their accommodation during the city tour will be in three or four star hotel, while their accommodation will be in a guesthouse during trekking. They will be provided meals through out the trip.
Ace Holidays does not have fixed departure date for Student Trip. This trip can also be organized for a minimum of 4 people upon your request. Ace Holidays offers discounts according to the group size. The bigger your group, the more group discount you receive. A group booking of min.15 or more people is subjected to a maximum discount with the availability of free trip to one person. If your group is much larger (more than 25) please contact Ace Holidays to discuss the price. There is also the option of private and tailor made journey best suited to your own group. According to the number of pax, the price has been listed below:
For 4 to 10 pax: USD 910 per person
For 12 to 14 pax: USD 875 per person
For 15 to 18 pax: USD 825 per person (complementary trip for 1 person)
For 19 to 25 pax: USD 760 per person (complementary trip for 1 person)
For 25 pax and above: USD 730 per person (complementary trip for 1 person)
• Airport pick up service/ Airport drop off service/Hotel pick up service/ hotel drop off service by a private vehicle.
• Standard twin sharing accommodation in a hotel in Kathmandu, Pokhara, Dhampus. (breakfast included).
• Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu, Patan, and Bhaktapur in a private tourist vehicle
• License holder English speaking trek guide and tour guide.
• Porter to carry your luggage in the trek (We assign one porter for two trekkers).
• Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, and medicine for guide, porter, and driver.
• Free Ace Holidays’ duffel/kit bag, sun hat, and T-shirt (These are the gifts from Ace Holidays).
• Sightseeing, Monument entrance fees in Kathmandu, Bhaktapur, and Patan
• Farewell dinner in a typical Nepali Restaurant with Nepali dance
• All government taxes, vat, tourist service charges
Cost Does Not Include
• Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
• Travel insurance, which covers emergency rescue and evacuation.
• International airfare and airport departure tax (see the international flights page)
• Nepal entry visa; you can obtain a visa easily upon arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (Tourist Visa with
•Nepal Entry Visa: you can obtain a visa easily upon arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 15 days can be obtained by paying US $ 25 or equivalent Nepalese currency. Similarly, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 30 days and 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 and US $ 100 respectively. Please bring 2 passport size photos).
• Alcohols, and hot and cold drinks
• Tips for trek guides, tour guides, and porters
• Any other expense, which is not mentioned in ‘Price Includes’ section