Ace Holidays aims to make your trip rewarding, satisfying, and interesting in Nepal, Bhutan, and Tibet at a reasonable price.
Ace Holidays' team provides you a complete service, satisfies you 100% and takes you to the interesting places of Nepal, Bhutan ,and Tibet.
The local guides and porters of Ace Holidays lead you, accompany you, and care you in the Himalayan Regions of Nepal, Bhutan, and Tibet.
Ace Holidays' Homestay Trek familiarizes with Gorkha village's culture, festivals, and lifestyles.
According to the educationists, education is also an interaction between the students and the nature.
Ace Holidays also arranges ceremony, such as ‘Wed in Nepal.’ Trekking cum wedding is enjoying and bonding.
Photography Tour takes to the spell bounding destinations of Nepal, which impresses eyes, heart, and mind.
“The thrilling off road adventure trip will take you over some of the most rugged and bumpy terrains of Nepal.“
Off Road Adventure Nepal takes you over some of the most rugged terrains of Nepal.” It has been designed by Ace Holidays for its clients who love to have an adventurous experience and want to see natural beauties, local people, cultures, and activities as they travel from one destination to another in the untouched region of Nepal. The clients also come across the bumpy terrains of Nepal, as well as the remote regions of Nepal, namely Tatopani, Kagbeni, Jomsom (Muktinath), Marpha, Kalopani and Galeshwor. They also visit Pokhara and Kathmandu cities. The former is known of city of lakes, and the latter is known as city of temples. Other places include Muktinath, a popular pilgrimage site, and Marpha, the land of apples, and each of these places make Off Road Adventures Nepal interesting.
• Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop off by a private vehicle.
• Standard twin sharing accommodation in a Three Star Hotel in Kathmandu.
• Breakfast, lunch, and dinner during trek Accommodation in a house in a village.
• Guided city tour in Kathmandu in a private vehicle.
• Nepali licensed English-speaking guides.
• Salary, insurance, equipment, and medicine for all staffs.
• All ground transportation from and to Kathmandu in a private vehicle.
• Ace Holiday’s duffel/kit bag, sun hat, and T-shirt as gifts to you.
• Sightseeing and monument entrance fees in Kathmandu.
• All government taxes, vat, tourist service charges Farewell dinner in a typical Nepali Restaurant in Kathmandu.
• Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
Travel insurance, which covers emergency Rescue and Evacuation (see the travel insurance page).
• International airfare and airport departure tax.
• Nepal entry visa; you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 15 days can be obtained by paying US $ 25 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 30 days and 90 days can be obtained by paying US $40 and $ 100 respectively. Please bring 2 passport size photos). Alcohols and soft drinks Personal Trekking Equipments Tips for trekking staff and a driver (Tipping is expected).
• Any other expenses, which is not mentioned in ‘Cost Includes’ section